Friday, April 4, 2014

Beauty Sightings: RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 3

I kind of fell off the bandwagon with these Beauty Sightings, yeah? I have absolutely no idea why I've done seasons 2 and 4 of this show and not 3. Forgive me and let's move on to the beauty sightings--I could really use some brand help on this one!

But not for the drinks, which are hilariously covered up with post-it notes. Anybody else ever notice that? Coke, why don't you want a Drag Race endorsement?!


Venus D-Lite darkens her brows even when she's not in drag.


Shangela pressing on cream foundation. I've heard tell she uses Graftobian HD, but don't quote me!


There's a MAC lipstick here, but I can't see the mascara behind it super-well. There's a blush palette here, but it looks like a bunch of depots, yeah?


Loose powder. Is this Ben Nye? Kryolan? Dermablend? They're all popular drag brands.


I've been trying so hard to figure out what this palette is! Google Fu is failing me. :( Kryolan was the sponsor for this season, so my assumption is that it's one of their products.


Delta's makeup spread.


Kryolan makeup remover and a blush palette. There's also some press-on nails and false lashes.


Alexis Mateo appears to have a MAC blush palette. Also, I will forever love this season for including the definitions of busted...


...and garage doors. Flawless.


Sprays behind Manila. The gold bottle is the much-loved L'oreal Elnett spray, excellent for holding wig hairs in place.


Another shot of those blushes, plus some Ru Glue and what appears to be a MAC cream blush.


A vanity shot and Shangela holding a MAC shadow.


Another shot of that f'ing palette! They're featuring it way too much for it to NOT be Kryolan...is it maybe a version of the 18 Color Variety Palette that I haven't seen?


Manila and Stacey painting their nails with a Wet n' Wild polish.


There's a NYX jumbo pencil in the mirror, and I think the powders are a mixture of MAC and theater brands.


Ben Nye powder on the table, most likely Translucent or Neutral Set.


A shot inside some kits and bags. There's a NYX compact in the train case and a Joe Blasco product on the vanity.


I can't tell if this is setting spray or hair spray.


Gratuitous shot of Yara putting on her makeup, just because she always manages to look beautiful when she does it while the rest of us look like a bunch of morons.

No comments:

Post a Comment