Monday, April 7, 2014

FOTD: Five Minute Frosty Eye

Sometimes it's a good idea to revisit the classics. One of my favorite looks has always been this super-frosty, gradient-type eyeshadow, which I achieve by mixing a whole bunch of Chanel Illusion d'Ombres with a few metallic pink eyeshadows. This time I added the Charlotte Ronson liquid eyeshadow in Sky over the type, which had the surprising effect of making everything look very soft focus and smooth.

Unfortunately, I look like a crazy person in these pictures. I'm going to blame it on my asymmetrical face and call it a day.


BASE: MAC Strobe Cream, MAC Face & Body in N1 + White, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly, Dolce & Gabbana powder foundation in 50 Ivory, Skindinavia setting spray

EYES: MAC eyebrows in Lingering, Anastasia clear brow gel, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Epatant and Illusoire, Lancome eyeshadow in Pink Zinc, Charlotte Ronson Liquid eyeshadow in Sky, Wet n' Wild eyeshadow in Brulee, Clinique gel liner in True Black, Milani Liquid Eyes pencil in Black, L'oreal Voluminous mascara

CHEEKS: Cargo blush in Catalina, Benefit High Beam

LIPS: Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Native

I had a lot of trouble getting this freaking camera to focus. Then I realized...my camera is a shady bitch.


I SEE HOW IT IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment