Monday, September 3, 2018

VIDEO: My Fiance Built My Dream Storage


I often (only half jokingly) say that Kirby's greatest personality trait is his ability to put up with my nonsense, and I stand by that. But he's also incredibly creative, hard working, and talented, which contributed this this beautiful build. I've wanted a card catalogue of my own for over a decade, and this vintage catalogue he completely refurbished for me is better than I ever dreamed it would be.


Kirby's Instagram: klund1215
Song #1: Dirty Elegance - "Dying Earth"
Song #2: Michael Nyman - "The Heart Asks Pleasure First" (from The Piano)

5 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful piece of furniture. I'm glad someone is repurposing those old pieces. I laid love your fiancé did that for you, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a huge fan of making old things new again. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! I’m so happy for you. I love how much character this has and how perfectly it holds your collection!

    (Taking a moment to mourn the old Becca cream blush formula (I could never get the tints to work for me) - and much as I love them, to mourn the old Becca.)

    I really enjoy how edited your collection is! I’m not there (or close, really) but it’s something to have as a goal (and it means stop buying eyeshadow, cough cough.)

    Adele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing I love about it is that it definitely limits the size of my collection. If I want things to keep looking this pretty,I can't put too much more in the drawers.

      Delete
  3. This is so special and beautiful! I just got a basic IKEA Micke desk to use as a vanity so you can imagine I'm a bit jealous of this incredible setup. (Can't really complain, though, IKEA is functional and cheap.) What a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete