Sunday, November 30, 2014

FOTN: A Quick and Lazy Look with a Too-Dark Base

This is the makeup I slapped on before rushing out the door to see drag queen Alaska Thunderf*** perform (images coming soon!). I've gone all-out and gotten really glammed up for shows before, but nowadays, it seems kind of pointless. The queens are, of course, a thousand times more glamorous, and there are so many people packed in to such a tight space that I end up sweating off half of my makeup before the night is over. Better to do something simple!

Please note that my base is, unfortunately, quite dark in this photo. :( I blended it down my neck to try and hide it, but I don't think I was successful. At least the club was dark--nobody noticed!


BASE: Chantecaille Just Skin in Alabaster + Paula's Choice Sheer Matte Tint in Level 1, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly, Dolce & Gabbana powder foundation in 50 Ivory
.
EYES: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl, L'oreal Miss Manga mascara
.
CHEEKS: Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Moist Glow in Tansoleil, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl
.

No comments:

Post a Comment