Sunday, November 24, 2013

FOTD: New Stuff From That Big Haul

I'm not sure why I look so goddamn derpy in all of my pictures lately. Maybe it's because I'm distracted, or because I'm focusing more on showcasing how a particular product looks than I am on how to make my eyes look a bit less crossed. But whatever--here's a face-of-the-day featuring some of the brand new products I got this past week.

Oh, and keep your eyes peeled for that giveaway post! It's not a huge prize, but I'm hoping people will still like it. :) I should have it posted within the next week.



BASE: Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Finish Powder Foundation in 50 Ivory (applied wet), Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in Sx01

EYES: Shu Uemura Hard Formula brow pencil in Seal Brown, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Illusoire, Elizabeth Arden Smoky Eyes pencil in Smoky Black, Flower Beauty Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara

CHEEKS: Milani Minerals blush in Luminous [semi-D/C]

LIPS: Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Native

No comments:

Post a Comment