Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Regular Summer FOTD


I'm not Renee without my bright lipstick, right? But I have to admit that I've been extra-lazy this summer, mostly because I walk a lot and have been finding the heat rather oppressive. (It's definitely different from the two summers I spent in North Dakota!) I did minor variations on this look throughout the summer, but the Shu Uemura brow pencil and Tarte Tinted BB Treatment were consistent players. I also used the MAC Blot Powder regularly, though I still don't think it's quite enough for my mega-oily nose. And in this picture, I decided to test out my Becca Beach Tint in Lychee on my cheeks AND lips...and it was alright! Didn't fade to nothing on my lips the way most Beach Tints do.

I will say, though, that I find it a bit odd that Lychee turns so red-ish on me. Maybe I should try it on top of a more pigmented foundation to get that hot pink color? I like the color it turns over a tinted moisturizer just fine, but it's not as neon pink as I'd hoped for.


Also, I've taken possession of my sister's old compact fridge. That's a bad thing, right? (I promise, there's far more healthy stuff beyond candy bars in it at the moment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment