Monday, June 10, 2013

FOTD: Bare Pink

After wearing a literal coat of makeup several times this past week, I decided to take it easy on my face and use plenty of light, airy products. Two of those products were just purchased yesterday: the Becca Beach Tint in Lychee and the Charlotte Ronson Liquid Eyeshadow in Sky. Both are truly lovely and highly recommended!


When I realized how glowy and dewy the Charlotte Ronson eyeshadow is, I wanted to use a highlighter that matched. Makeup Forever Uplight #22 to the rescue! I actually prefer the Uplights in #11 and #12 because they're dewy, not at all sparkly or glittery, and I think that makes them incredibly unique. But this is still a beautiful, high-power highlighter.

I need all of that glow because my skin has been unusually dry and flaky for the past week. I think the culprit is the massive amount of sunscreen I've been wearing on a regular basis. I'm going to try a new mask tonight to counteract the dryness...here's hoping!



BASE: MAC Face & Body in N1 + White + Laura Mercier Radiance Primer, Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in Sx02,

EYES: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Shu Uemura Hard Formula brow pencil in Seal Brown, CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara, Charlotte Ronson Liquid Eyeshadow in Sky

CHEEKS: Becca Beach Tint in Lychee, Makeup Forever Uplight #22

LIPS: MAC Matte lipstick in Candy Yum Yum, CO Bigelow Rosebud Salve

No comments:

Post a Comment