Sunday, January 20, 2013

FOTD: "bring along your tricks and trades"

I had to head out to a funeral for my sister's father-in-law today, so I decided to do something a little "fancier." For me, that usually means eye makeup, because people seem to react better to a lot of eyeshadow versus a lot of lipstick when it comes to somber occasions. I usually avoid wearing a lot of eye makeup at funerals because I tend to cry it off, but don't we all love to live dangerously from time to time? Really, though, I just don't think dark eye makeup is all that flattering on me. Chanel lipsticks also tend to wreak havoc on my lip, but Boy was a gift and it's a beautiful color, so I insist on wearing it anyway. I won't purge Boy, but I will be purging my MAC MSFN...now that I actively avoid tanning, even to NW15, it's a bit too dark for me. :(


BASE: MAC Face & Body foundation in N1 + White, Clinique Airbrush concealer in 01 Fair, MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light, Skindinavia Setting Spray

EYES: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Prestige My Biggest Lashes mascara, Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows in 01 Soft Blonde, Anastasia Clear Brow Gel, Milani Liquif-Eye liner in Black, Jordana Fabu-Liner in Black, Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Skinny Jeans, Wet n' Wild Comfort Zone palette

CHEEKS: MAC Blushcreme in Ladyblush, MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle

LIPS: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment