Friday, December 28, 2012

Bad Outfit #15: Oh Beautiful for Spangled Skulls

I'm officially kicking myself for not getting the t-shirt version of this tank-top. I LOVE this tank-top! It looks awesome, the size small shrunk down just right, and it feels soft and luxorious and I want to wear it with everything and gaaaaah! Maybe when I go back to TJ Maxx, I'll luck out, and there will be, like, 50. Because I just wanna fill my wardrobe with this stuff.


TANK TOP: The Class-Ic, found at TJ Maxx/Marshall's

LEGGINGS: Steve Madden

EARRINGS: Hot Topic; Jolliffe Jewelry

BOOTS: Dr. Marten's 1460



I also decided to test out MAC Candy Yum Yum today. It's truly neon, which means my family hates it and I want to bathe in it. The popular discourse is certainly true, though: the brightness can make it difficult for people who aren't at my level of crazy to wear, and it will accentuate every flake and line on your lips. I actually exfoliated, moisturized, and primed my lips before I applied it, and there are STILL a few flakies. But whatevs. I'll bear with that for a neon lipstick.



BASE: MAC Face & Body foundation in N1 + White, Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in Sx02, Skindinavia Setting Spray

EYES: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Maybelline The Falsies mascara, La Femme brow pencil in Taupe, Anastasia Clear Brow Gel, Wet n' Wild cream liner in Black, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sellout

CHEEKS: MAC Matte blush in The Perfect Cheek, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl

LIPS: Elizabeth Arden Lip Fix, MAC Matte lipstick in Candy Yum Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment