Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bad Outfit #12: I Should've Been a 90s Teenager

You know what I miss? Wearing really awesome jeans. I mean, I work about 6 days a week, and on the one day I get off, I tend to just sit around in my pajamas like a lazy piece of shit. They actually decided to give me two days off, though, so I figured I'd burn one in regular person clothes...that look two decades old. Whatever.



TANK: Wet Seal
.
OVERSIZED PLAID SHIRT: My boyfriend's!
.
JEANS: 7 For All Mankind bootcut
.
BOOTS: Timberland Nellie
.
 
I also made some really poor makeup choices, and I'm totally fine with that. Super-dark eye looks that continue on to my bottom lash line generally make me look like Skeletor, and my Chanel Illusoire has almost entirely dried out, so every time I use it, it covers my face in glitter. Do I care? NO. I do care that Missha Perfect Cover is apparently just not gonna work in my climate, no matter how I try to make it work, so I'm going to sell it off. :( If you live in a dryer climate (like I used to), you'll probably get far more use out of this great BB cream!





 BASE: Missha Perfect Cover BB cream in #13 + Elizabeth Arden Let There Be Light [D/C], Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch concealer in #8 [D/C], ELF Complexion Perfection powder
 
 
EYES: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Bare Minerals Flawless Definition mascara, Milani Liquif-Eye pencil in Black, Clinique Superfine Liner in 01 Soft Blonde, Stila Smudgepot in Little Black Dress [D/C], Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Illusoire, Lancome ColorDesign eyeshadow in Pink Zinc
 
 
CHEEKS: MAC Frost blush in Hipness [D/C]
 
 
LIPS: Bare Escentuals Quick-Stick in Escentual Blush [D/C]

No comments:

Post a Comment