Saturday, October 20, 2012

FOTD: Quick and Not-So-Awesome

When the going gets tough, the tough get sloppy and lose their ability to take a half-decent FOTD photo. I slapped this stuff--which was all, thankfully, in the back pocket of my purse--on my face in a grocery store bathroom, because hey, I didn't want to go in to work completely naked-faced. Yes, that's right: I'm working in a grocery store. And I just started getting my second round of "Sorry, you're under/over-qualified!" letters and phone calls from educational institutions across the country. It's enough to drive a gal to drink eat too much fancy cheese, available fresh from the deli aisle. But although it bothers me, every day that I work, to do something other than what I truly love, it's still work, and I'm thankful for it.


BASE: Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light
 .
EYES: La Femme brow pencil in Taupe, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Prestige My Biggest Lashes mascara, MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl
 .
CHEEKS: Becca Beach Tint in Watermelon, MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl
 .
LIPS: MAC Amplified lipstick in Chatterbox, Jack Black lip balm

No comments:

Post a Comment