Thursday, October 18, 2012

FOTD: Back to My Roots

Yesterday, I realized something truly shocking: I haven't worn winged liner for three weeks. Three weeks! What happened to the days when I couldn't wear liner without winging it out?! What actually happened was that I straight out stopped wearing eyeliner for a while, excluding a bit of black for tight-lining, because I got crazy-lazy. So when I decided to wear the beautiful Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Intense lipstick in #37 that a kind friend had sent me, I knew the only eye makeup that could do it justice was a stark black wing.


BASE: MAC Face & Body foundation in N1 + White, Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light
 .
EYES: La Femme brow pencil in Taupe, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Wet n' Wild eyeshadow in Brulee, MAC eyeshadow in Wedge, DiorShow Maximizer lash primer, Prestige My Biggest Lashes mascara, Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner in Perversion, Milani Liquif-eye eyeliner in Black
 .
CHEEKS: NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Pink Flash [D/C], Makeup Forever Uplight in #22
 .
LIPS: Elizabeth Arden Lip Fix Creme, Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Intense lipstick in #37
.

Also, here's a close-up of the MUFE Uplight--I'm really impressed by how well this product catches the light in flash photography, yet it looks super-natural in real life and in natural light photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment