Friday, June 8, 2018

Blog Semi-Hiatus: I'm Preparing to Move

Kirby in his natural habitat.

People do a lot of stupid things for love, including quitting their jobs and moving a thousand miles away to live with their partner. This July, I'll be exchanging Pennsylvania's cloudy skies for the sunny-but-only-summer-for-two-months midwest. My fiance Kirby and I will be setting up house together, and I'll have the added burdens of training for a new job and updating my permanent address on dozens of websites. (Uuuuugh.) In short, I won't have a ton of time to photograph my face or write crotchety articles for the next two months.

This isn't to say the blog will be completely dead; I already have a few posts planned for June and July. I'm just taking a break from my usual twice a week schedule and will only post when I have the time. If all goes well, the blog should be back on schedule by August.

Meanwhile, I'll do my best to keep up with your comments on this blog, to add new photos to Instagram, and to jot down content ideas. Feel free to comment on this post and tell me what you'd like to see on this blog in the future.

Also, I'm still using Ko-Fi for charitable donations. I'm hoping to collect at least $20 for ProLiteracy. If you've enjoyed my blog, want to support a good cause, and have a few bucks to spare, consider clicking the Ko-Fi button on the sidebar and donating. If you don't have the money, that's no big; spreading the word about fantastic charitable organizations like ProLiteracy also helps.

Thank you for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment