Saturday, November 18, 2017

VIDEO: First Impressions - Colourpop, MAC, Besame


(To watch in full screen, start the video, then click the "YouTube" icon.)

This glorious thumbnail deserves a post of its own. I'M SO GLAMOROUS.

Anyway! In this video, I'm testing out the Colourpop Brow Boss pencil, MAC Upward Lash mascara, and Besame Cream Rouge for the first time. (A full review of the Besame blushes is coming soon!) Enjoy my many mistakes and my terrible hair.

The Besame cream blush was sent to me by Besame. As I made clear to the company, I only write honest reviews. I do not accept financial compensation for my posts.

4 comments:

  1. The cream rouge looks beautiful! It's a shame that the Mac mascara didn't work out.

    I think perhaps a written series about skincare would be more helpful than a video series. You would be able to pack a lot more information in a written post, along with high-def photos to show the impact of the products on your skin. But that might just be because I love your writing style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you try out Make Beauty by any chance? Their makeup seems great, but I'm hesitant to try it out because there aren't many reviews out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm a little under their radar, but if they're ever interested in working together, I welcome the opportunity.

      Delete