Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Fall Blogsale

THIS BLOGSALE IS NOW CLOSED.

USAGE:
I have attempted to show usage/condition via photos. Please Google swatches or ask for more information if you are curious about any of these products, the exact color, etc. Please be forewarned that the outer packaging may be banged up.

HOW TO PURCHASE:
 Send requests to BadOutfitGreatLipstick at GMAIL. I will invoice you (no gift payments, please). Items are only  officially "yours" after you've paid. These prices are already extremely low and have shipping and PayPal fees factored in, so I do not haggle. $15 minimum purchase.

SHIPPING:
US ONLY SALE: I do not ship outside of the US because of issues with customs. I apologize for the inconvenience. Payment must clear before shipping. I use PayPal ship, which comes with a built-in tracking system. :) I package as carefully as I possibly can, but I am not responsible for packages once they leave my hands. With that being said, if you receive your items and feel that you have been mislead about their condition/usage, please contact me and I'll see what I can do to rectify the situation. I'm a very honest person, and the last thing I want to do is appear dishonest!

SANITATION:
 I clean my entire collection about once a month with an alcohol spritz. However, I will not sanitize these items before shipping them out unless you ask me to, because I know some people are very particular about how they sanitize their products. Be forewarned that some of the cream products may have very tiny brush hairs in them, as creams are wont to get, but again, I have kept them quite clean; I'm very, very fussy. If you ask me to sanitize items, I will sharpen pencils and spritz blushes, lipsticks, and foundations with alcohol. I always wipe down the outer packaging with alcohol before sending.


These lipsticks are $9 each.

Urban Decay Revolution in Obsessed
MAC Huggable in Bare Hug 
Glossier Generation G (original formula) in Crush and Jam


Lime Crime Velvetines, $15 each: Saint, Utopia, True Love

Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint deluxe sample in Namaste, $2


Hourglass Riviera and Empress, $8 each


MAC Studio Face & Body foundations in N1 and White, still in their boxes, kept in the fridge. There's nothing wrong with these, I just know I can't finish these huge bottles within the next two years. There is at least 1oz of product left in each bottle. $20 each or take both for $35.


Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in Sx01, at least 25% remains, $12

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF47 + ABT, at least 90% full, $8

NARS Matte Multiple in Anguilla, $10



These cream blushes are $2.50 each.

Canmake Cream Cheek in CL01 and CL06

BBIA Downy Cheek in Downy Apricot

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in Pink Escape

Stila Convertible Color minis in Petunia, Lilium, and Tulip



These deluxe samples are brand new in the box and are $2.50 each.

Farmacy Skin Dew
Lancome Energie De Vie

Estee Lauder The Estee Edit Flash Photo Gloss

Madam C.J. Walker Coconut Oil (dropper left in the box)

No comments:

Post a Comment