This giveaway is open to both the US and Canada.
The winners from my last Glossier giveaway are still waiting for their prizes thanks to the restocking issues. So this time, I decided to learn from my mistakes and just buy the products ahead of time. I really wanted to give away Glossier's newest product, Haloscope...but one shade does not fit all. So I decided to buy both. Then I remembered that Haloscope contains a few oils that some readers cannot use on their skin, so I decided to get an additional prize: two tubes of the newer Balm Dot Com flavors.
So here's the giveaway prizes! You can enter to win one of three prizes:
1. Glossier Haloscope in Quartz
2. Glossier Haloscope in Topaz
3. Glossier Balm Dot Com in Cherry and Rose
Entering is, as always, super-simple: tell me about your go-to summer makeup look. Make sure your name is on the comment, because that's how I'll announce the winner. (I don't recommend just typing up your e-mail; you're asking for spam.) At the end of your comment, please add a line that says, "I'm entering for ______" so I know which of the three prizes you're trying to win. You must pick one of the three options.
Please be aware that there are some rules for this contest:
- You must be at least 18 years old and located in the US or Canada to enter.
- You must be prepared to provide me with your full name and address if you win.
- You may only enter once.
- Entries will be finalized on August 5th, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. I will use Random.com to pick a winner.
- You do NOT have to be subscribed to this blog to enter, but I will announce the winner in a blog post, so it might help to bookmark BOGL for the next two months if you've entered. If you do not respond to that blog post within a week, I will draw a new winner.
Also, I want to remind everyone that I pay for these giveaways out of my own pocket. That's not me trying to guilt you, that's just me saying that I have to have the money available to send the products out. Hence, it may take me a week or two to get the goodies sent to you after you win. This is especially true if you end up being a Canadian winner, because customs = not fun. But they will be sent! :)
Best of luck, and thank you for supporting Bad Outfit, Great Lipstick!