Monday, May 18, 2015

Quick-n-Dirty Summer Blogsale -- CLOSED

 THIS BLOGSALE IS CLOSED.

I have attempted to show usage/condition via photos. Please Google swatches or ask for more information if you are curious about any of these products, the exact color, etc. Please be forewarned that I keep my makeup in bags and drawers, so the outer packaging may be banged up. If you want more pictures or information, please contact me and request it.

 Send requests to IdiotBird at Gmail dot com. I will invoice you (no gift payments, please) and will hold items for up to 24 hours after that invoice has been sent. If you have not paid for your items within 24 hours (or if you never respond to my e-mails), I will open them back up for sale. Items are only  officially "yours" after you've paid. These prices are already extremely low, so I do not haggle.

Payment must be done through PayPal. $5 minimum purchase. I charge the actual cost of shipping + $1.50 to cover materials and PayPal fees; this generally amounts to $3 -$5 per package unless you've bought a ton and/or you've gotten heavy items.

US ONLY SALE: I do not ship outside of the US because of issues with customs. I apologize for the inconvenience. Payment must clear before shipping.

I use PayPal ship, which comes with a built-in tracking system. :) I package as carefully as I possibly can, but I am not responsible for packages once they leave my hands. With that being said, if you receive your items and feel that you have been mislead about their condition/usage, please contact me and I'll see what I can do to rectify the situation. I'm a very honest person, and the last thing I want to do is appear dishonest!

Also, I clean my entire collection about once a month with an alcohol spritz. However, I will not sanitize these items before shipping them out unless you ask me to, because I know some people are very particular about how they sanitize their products. Be forewarned that some of the cream products may have very tiny brush hairs in them, as creams are wont to get, but again, I have kept them quite clean; I'm very, very fussy. If you ask me to sanitize items, I will sharpen pencils and spritz blushes, lipsticks, and foundations with alcohol. I always wipe down the outer packaging with alcohol before sending.

CHEEK PRODUCTS



Korres Cheek Butter in Eros Coral, used 2-3x -- $7.

Kiss Me Touch Me Lip and Cheek in #02 Peach, at least 95% remains -- $2.

EYE PRODUCTS -- ALL ITEMS $0.50 EACH



NYX eyeshadow in Black

Flower Beauty cream eyeshadow in Good as Mari-Gold

Clinique Brush-on Creme Liner in True Black

Essence Gel Eyeliner in London Baby

BASE PRODUCTS


MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NW5, used 1x -- $12. Discontinued color. Have never used puff. Can include plastic cover and box at your request.

Maybelline Fit Me! Matte & Poreless in #110 Porcelain, at least 95% remains -- $1.


LIP PRODUCTS


MAC lip liner in Boldly Bare, at least 90% remains -- $8

Colourpop Lippiestix, all used 2x -- $2 each. Cake.

FRAGRANCE -- all $1 each unless otherwise noted


Imaginary Authors -- Yesterday Haze and Cape Heartache

Aquolina Pink Sugar

Bond No. 9 Coney Island

Parfum d' Empire Wazamba

Sebastiane Espresso Royale, $5

No comments:

Post a Comment