Sunday, October 5, 2014

BONUS DRAG: Bianca Del Rio at Cattivo


Last night, I had the opportunity to meet one of my favorite drag queens: Bianca Del Rio. She was hilarious, warm, and every bit the nasty bitch she claims to be. I recommend that anybody considering attending a Bianca Del Rio show definitely make a point to go, because it was one of the best drag shows of my life. Meeting her was an absolute delight--VIP tickets are definitely worth it, at least here in the 'burgh!

I did my best to record most of her set, excluding the lip syncs, but I had just received this point-and-shoot camera at 2pm (6 hours before we left for the show). I didn't realize that most cheaper cameras cut off the sound when you zoom. :( I'm REALLY sorry about that, but you can still hear most of the jokes. Please adjust your volume and enjoy!

WARNING: This video contains very explicit material, including jokes about race, religion, gender, incest, and sex. It is not recommended for people under the age of 18, or for people who dislike insult comics.




Ding! sound effect: SoundFXForFree
Asian Participant's Company: Kimmy's Cupcake Co.
Location: Cattivo
Headlining Drag Queen: Bianca Del Rio
Hosting Drag Queen: Sasha Nolan

No comments:

Post a Comment