Monday, July 28, 2014

New Stuff!

If you've been here for a while, then you've probably noticed some changes. The most obvious is the brand new header: I realized that this is primarily a beauty blog, but my obsession with lipstick hasn't been highlighted. I definitely wanted to fix that! (The lipstick in the header is MAC Lady Danger, for those who are curious.)

A lovely reader was also kind enough to explain how to fix your post labels, so there's a new arrangement on the right-hand side of the blog. I also added a "most popular posts" gadget, although I'm pretty sure the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer posts will always top that list. Please let me know if this is easier or more difficult to navigate!

Let me know if there are any other changes I might make to BOGL to improve your viewing experience. This is my hobby, and I'm not a competitive person who is going to try and run down other blogs. That being said, I really want my posts to be enjoyable and accessible.

And a final thank you for all of your support, kind messages/comments, and follows. Just today I realized I have 30 followers and at least 10,000 hits a month. That's small potatoes to some people, but it's more than I ever expected, and I'm beyond grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment