Monday, June 30, 2014

VIDEO: Baggage

Everybody else is doing the "What's in my makeup bag?" tag, so why not BOGL?

...oh, right, I've done this a few times. Oops.

But this is actually the set-up I've been sticking to with very few alterations for the past few months, and I think I've got it down to a science. With these products, I can fix most beauty emergencies or complete an entire makeup look during my 20-minute bus commute. There are some minor technical errors in this video (the computer I'm borrowing has difficulty handling HD video and pictures), but hopefully, it's still watchable!

To watch it on YouTube, click here.


Sassy facial expressions! Double chins! Glare! Clearly, this is what HD was made for.

4 comments:

  1. My cat sheds everywhere and I'm constantly just finding cat hair..on my face. Right over newly applied foundation. So I can relate! I really liked how practical your makeup bag seems and bringing a moisturiser with you wherever you go is GENIUS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was eating a Primanti's sandwich at a dag show last night and I drank a decent amount of beer, so trust me, the toothbrush and moisturizer was necessary! XD

      Delete
  2. This reminds me how much I miss your youtube channel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed making it, but it also reminded me of why I quit YouTube in the first place. Lots of work for not a lot of content, and unless you purchase extra equipment or do a crapton of editing, it can be hard to get nice close-ups of products. Still, I enjoyed my time there!

      Delete