Wednesday, February 19, 2014

FOTD: Way Too Much

After a week of nasal congestion and chapped skin due to a sinus infection, I was more than ready to pile on the makeup. But I'm still trying to break out of my rut and try some new things. So I figured I'd pair up two of my favorite, seemingly not-pair-up-able things: Chanel Illusoire and a bright red lip. It's definitely overdone, but it makes for a fun photograph!


BASE: MAC Strobe Cream, MAC Face & Body foundation in N1 + White, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly, Dolce & Gabbana powder foundation in 50 Ivory, Skindinavia Setting Spray

EYES: Shu Uemura Hard Formula brow pencil in Seal Brown, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Wet n' Wild eyeshadow in Brulee, Anastasia Clear Brow Gel, Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash mascara, Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Illusoire, Elizabeth Arden Smokey Eyes pencil in Smokey Black

CHEEKS: RMS Beauty Living Luminizer, Sleek powder blush in Scandalous [DC]

LIPS: Maybelline SuperStay lipstick in Non-Stop Red

No comments:

Post a Comment