Tuesday, August 20, 2013

FOTD: Mushroom and Friends

I don't do dark eye makeup all that much, but lately I've been enjoying it with a bright, glowy cheek and very natural, not-overly-perfected skin. It goes against the traditional logic that a strong eye or lip requires a flawless base, but...I've been liking seeing my skins texture, freckles, and minor flaws. I think I might even be coming in to a no-makeup-makeup phase, especially since I'm going to spending so much time traveling on buses and waiting around on campus.

Also, I'm almost out of Skindinavia. Ahhhh! Guarding it like it's the most precious elixir in the world.


BASE: Tarte Tinted BB Treatment in Fair, MAC Pressed Blot Powder, Clinique Airbrush concealer in 01 Fair, Skindinavia setting spray

EYES: Wet n' Wild Fergie primer, Shu Uemura Hard Formula brow pencil in Seal Brown, CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara, Milani Liquid Eyes pencil in Black, Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in True Black, Estee Lauder Sumptuous mascara, Urban Decay Book of Shadows II (Mushroom, Sellout, Gunmetal, Perversion) [LE], MAC Frost eyeshadow in Woodwinked

CHEEKS: Scott Barnes blush palette in Posh [D/C], Benefit High Beam

LIPS: MAC Matte lipstick in Please Me, MAC lipglass in Viva Glam Gaga I [D/C]



And a close-up of the eye, since I can't seem to photograph it all that well. UD Mushroom is just beyond gorgeous; definitely one of my all-time favorite taupes.

No comments:

Post a Comment