Thursday, July 4, 2013

Not really unemployed? Let's celebrate with swatches!

So now that I'm actually semi-employed versus unemployed, I think it's time to celebrate with MOAR SWATCHES! I actually went a bit crazy and bought a drugstore foundation: the new Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free foundation, the little ditty in the stick, in the lightest shade (110). Preliminary swatches suggest that it's waaaay too pink for me, but I'll still test it out for reviewing purposes. I'm also way behind on my reviews for these three other foundations--Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Finish Creamy foundation in 60, Kat Von D Lock-It foundation in 42, and Illamasqua Skin Base in 2--so I'm hoping I can do one big comparative blogpost after I've tested them out some more.

Please bear in mind that I walk outside for at least a mile 2-4 times a week, so even with sunscreen, I've managed to tan up from about N5 to N10 on my face and neck and a good N15 on my hands, arms, and shoulders.



No comments:

Post a Comment