Wednesday, May 8, 2013

FOTD: More New Stuff

The stormy, cloudy week means my lighting is still quite odd, but I'm carrying on with trying out new things! I finally managed to open the sample of the Dolce & Gabanna cream foundation that was very kindly sent to me, and of course, 60 Classic is a lovely match. I'm not 100% sure I LOVE it on my skin, but I DO quite like it. It was a bit of a pain to blend, but I like how it feels on my skin and it provides pretty great coverage.

As for the color cosmetics: clearly I'm wearing MAC Vegas Volt! I keep switching between loving and hating it. The you-can't-even-really-see-it-here eye shimmer comes from a Dior cream shadow that was kindly sent to me as a swap extra. The texture is very similar to a Chanel Illusion d'Ombre, although it's got much more glitter in it.


BASE: Dolce & Gabanna Perfect Finish Creamy Foundation in 60 Classic, MAC Prep + Prime pressed powder

EYES: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Shu Uemura Hard Formula brow pencil in Seal Brown, Anastasia Clear Brow Gel, CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara, Dior DiorShow eyeshadow in 622 Undressed Beige

CHEEKS: Ben Nye Creme Colour in Bright Pink, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl

LIPS: MAC Amplified lipstick in Vegas Volt

No comments:

Post a Comment