Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bad Outfit #21: Back to Black

The sun was shining, the birds were chirping...and I was back in mostly-black. You can't really blame me, though; that new shirt gives me life, I haven't worn a headscarf in forever, and I'm always looking for an excuse to rock out my Vince Camuto Bollo boots! Perfect for a leisurely walk on a rare 70-degree, breezy, bright Pennsylvania day.


TOP: Rue 21, thrifted

LEGGINGS: Steve Madden, from Kohl's

BOOTS: Vince Camuto Bollo

HEAD SCARF: hand-me-down Alexander McQueen knock-off; you can find similar scarves on eBay

LIPSTICK: MAC Viva Glam VI Special Edition lipstick + MAC Viva Glam Gaga I lipglass, both LE

BLUSH: Lancome Blush Subtil in Cosmopolitan Pink topped with Rouge Bunny Rouge Sea of Clouds illuminator

No comments:

Post a Comment