Sunday, December 9, 2012

FOTD: Sleep? Who sleeps?

In case this picture doesn't make it clear: I've pretty much stopped sleeping. The schedulers at work just loooove me, and keep scheduling me for ridiculous, inconsistent shifts. Yesterday I worked up 11pm; then I had to get up at 8am, and I'm heading straight back to work for a graveyard shift. I essentially live in my icky uniform for 90% of my awake-time, which is too hideous of an outfit even for this blog. BUT! Sometimes I get a day off, and I can roll out of bed and slap some makeup on my face. And sometimes, I can start planning for real blog posts--until then, thanks for bearing with me, guys!

Special thanks to a kind MUAer who sent me NARS Roman Holiday when she found out how much I love the NARS Matte Velvet Pencils.




 BASE: Vapour Atmosphere Luminous foundation in 090, Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in Sx02, MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light
.
 
EYES: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara, Clinique Superfine Liner in 01 Soft Blonde, MAC Fluidline gel liner in Waveline, Prestige Total Intensity eyeliner in Fierce Blue
.
 
CHEEKS: Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Moist Glow in Pravella, Makeup Forever Uplight in #22
.
 
LIPS: NARS Matte Velvet Pencil in Roman Holiday

2 comments:

  1. Hey Renee! Hope your schedule is letting you get a little more rest! It sucks to be the newbie on the roster.
    Your posts have gotten me watching RuPaul's Drag Race - and by extension, my husband (who is in the room when I watch and keeps asking when I'm going to watch more or suggesting it to put me in a better mood). We're project runway fans already, so naturally we love the maker aspect of the show with all the drama and egos added in. the makeup transformations are a perk. the entire culture is totally fascinating. thanks for writing about it and cluing me in to what i was missing. :)
    robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh, yay! Drag was probably my earliest beauty inspiration, and I find the subculture truly fascinating and full of heart, so I'm super-glad that you're both enjoying it.

      Delete