Thursday, December 20, 2012

FOTD: Rainy Days on Thursdays Always Get Me Down

Man, was I ready this morning! I was going to clean everything! I was going to bake even MORE cookies! I was going to rock out my new hat and jacket and take a nice, long walk!

Alas, Winter Storm Draco had different plans. Add that to the fact that our dishwasher and furnace broke and our sewage backed up for several days, and you've got a lot of downers in the span of two weeks. My solution? Wear something super-comfy and slap on some purple lips! I don't get to wear bright lips as much now that I work in a grocery store with the Dress Code From Hell, and when I do wear a bright lip, I usually go for a red. Hence, I've forgotten how freaking gorgeous MAC Petals and Peacocks is, especially when mixed with a magenta lipliner.


BASE: Vapour Atmosphere Luminous foundation in 090, Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in Sx02

EYES: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Estee Lauder Sumptuous mascara, Clinique Superfine Liner in 01 Soft Blonde, Anastasia Clear Brow Gel, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl

CHEEKS: Becca Beach Tint in Watermelon, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl

LIPS: NYX lipliner in Bloom, MAC Amplified lipstick in Petals and Peacocks

No comments:

Post a Comment