Saturday, October 6, 2012

2 FOTDs and a Mini-Preview!

Slowly but surely, I'm pulling myself up from the depths of a nasty sinus infection, and I'm preparing for 2 job interviews. Not education jobs, alas, but hopefully they'll keep me occupied and out of the poorhouse in the meantime! I was going to save these FOTD pictures for a bigger post I'm doing on "The 3 Ways I Apply Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer," but I can always reupload, right? And there's nothing wrong with a little tease. ;) Fair warning: the second FOTD is mid-illness.


BOTH LOOKS: Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturizer for Face + Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in Sx02; La Femme brow pencil in Taupe; Prestige My Biggest Lashes mascara; Too Faced Shadow Insurance

ALSO IN FIRST LOOK: Becca Beach Tint in Watermelon; Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl, ELF Makeup Mist & Set spray

ALSO IN SECOND LOOK: theBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen; NYX Round Gloss in Frosted Plum [D/C], MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment