Wednesday, July 18, 2012

FOTD: Startin' on the Reds


It's time to kick Operation Use-It-All in to full gear and start using some of my all-time favorite products: red lipsticks! This shade, Red Tango from the Estee Lauder Pure Color range, is absolutely gorgeous, and I'm crazy about the smooth, creamy, pigmented formula...but I have a lot of reds, and I don't think this one flatters me as much as some of the others. Also, behold one of the few times I will NOT be wearing blush...because I'm too lazy to go upstairs and get one. XD


BASE: MAC Studio Tech foundation in NW15, ELF Complexion Perfection, Skindinavia setting spray
 
 
EYES: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Jane Iredale Eye Gloss in Brown Silk, Milani Liquif-Eye pencil in Brown, MAC Cream Color Base in Hush, Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing mascara, La Femme pencil in Taupe 
 
 
CHEEKS: MAC Cream Color Base in Hush
 
 
LIPS: Estee Lauder Pure Color lipstick in Red Tango

No comments:

Post a Comment