Thursday, June 7, 2012

Photo Archives: Ye Olde MUA Images, part 1

In preparation for the big move to this lovely spot on Blogger, I have decided to post some of my pictures from MakeupAlley and attempt to list some of the products I'm wearing in said pictures. Be forewarned that some of these images are old, so I definitely do not know what I'm wearing beyond what is listed here.

With that said, let's begin! :)


MAC Kanga-Rouge lipstick, Rock & Republic Cougar lipgloss, Hard Candy Doll Face luminizer




Hard Candy Doll Face luminizer


Makeup Forever (MUFE) #36 Rouge Intense lipstick



NYX Doll lipstick, Benefit Skinny Jeans cream shadow


NYX cream blushes


Rock & Republic lipglosses


MAC Fleur Power blush, Jordana Fabu-liner, Revlon ColorStay foundation in 110 Ivory

No comments:

Post a Comment