Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bad Outfit #1: Zombie Audrey Says Goodbye to YouTube

 If you came here from my YouTube channel and watched my goodbye video, you probably saw this crazy mop of hair, the belt on my wrist, and a rather fabulous lipstick. What you didn't see was my favorite part of this outfit: Zombie Audrey! Yes, a creepy homage to the incredible Audrey Hepburn actually beats out my beloved Doc Marten 1B60 boots and one of my all-time favorite red lipsticks--sue me.



 TOP: black cami from Forever 21; Zombie Audrey t-shirt from Threadless.com
JEANS: Forever 21 skinnies
SHOES: Dr. Marten 1B60, patent black
BRACELET: thrift store belt




 BASE: MAC Face & Body foundation in N1 and White, Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in Sx02

EYES: Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP, Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner in Perversion, Milani Liquif-Eye eye pencil in Black, La Femme brow pencil in Taupe, Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing mascara

CHEEKS: Benefit High Beam

LIPS: MAC lipstick in Lady Danger

No comments:

Post a Comment